Thursday 10 December 2009

For That Special Someone

Author: Rizal Rahim

In all the days I've lived on this heavenly Earth
I've seen sorrowness that blanketed gayful eyes
I've seen tears that fell across glistening innocent cheeks
I've seen emptiness amid this crowded world

And I've seen myself searching for a cure to my wounded heart
I've watched every sunset and every full moon
I've waited for each downpour to stop to watch the rainbow
I've been among people to share bondings that could warm my heart

Then you decided to stop my aimless wanderings
And you gave back my eyes the lovingly glow
You cleansed my cheeks from the lonesome tears
And you alone are everything I ever needed

With you tucked into my life and by my side
I no longer have to watch the sunsets and full moons
I no longer have to wish for rainbows
And I no longer feel the coldness in my heart

The warmth of your heart will feed my hungry soul
The hunger not for food and shelter nor for fame and wealth
But the hunger for someone, for a soulmate
To deliver me eternal blissful love ...

No comments:

Post a Comment