Tuesday 8 December 2009

Romantic Quotes




If it is meant to be,
our hearts will find each other
when we meet.
And if our hearts melt together
so will our bodies and souls.
Then every word and every touch
will fuel our passion flame.
I will be yours, you will be mine,
and we will be one.

Missing someone gets easier everyday
because even though you are one day
further from the last time you saw them,
you are one day closer
to the next time you will.

You know it's love when
forever is not long enough.

My love for you is like time,
if you give it just one moment,
it will last forever.

Forever is not a word...
rather a place where two lovers go
when true love takes them there.

I want to stare into your eyes
and never look away;
I want you to hold me in your arms
and tell me it's okay;
I want to kiss with a passion
that only we can share,
and when it all falls down
I want you to be there.

When you feel alone,
just look at the spaces
between your fingers,
remember that in those spaces
you can see my fingers locked with yours forever.

God's gift to me is you
and you are the air that I breathe.

They say time heals and makes us forget
but what we shared will never be erased

An eternity is forever,
and forever with you would be a dream come true.

I wrote your name in the sand, but the waves washed it away.
I wrote your name on a piece of paper, but it got thrown away.
I wrote your name in the sky, but the wind blew it away.
So, I wrote your name in my heart and that's where it will stay.

Si tu veux savoir combien je'taime,
compte les vagues." (French) "
You want to know how great my love is, c
ount the waves.

I love you more than any word can say ...
I love you more than every action I take ...
I'll be right here loving you till the end.

I don't miss you and you alone;
I miss you and me together.

If you love someone,
do not put their name in a heart
because hearts can be broken,
instead put their name in a circle,
because circles go on forever.

Bound by the earth and forest.
So to the water and sea.
By the air we breath and the fire within,
connected to the stones of old in perfect circle.
We two are as one. Together forever, in love.


How can I promise you forever
when tomorrow is so far away from me?
How can I dry your tears
when I have a bleeding heart inside of me?
how can I ever forget you
when your name is etched so deep within me?

I may die one day,
but it's because of you that I will live forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment