Tuesday 8 December 2009

Sweet Love Quotes




The bad things in life
open your eyes to the good things
you weren't paying attention to before.

The first time my heart was broken
I thought I was through;
I swore I'd never love again
and believe me this was true,
but when you walked into my life
the second your eyes met mine,
I knew you were worth loving,
just like before,
just like the first time.

I would rather have
one smell of her hair
or one touch of her hand
than an eternity without it.

It's true we don't know
what we've got until its gone,
but we don't know
what we've been missing until it arrives.

I did three things today;
miss you, miss you,
and miss you.

I may not get to see you as often as I like.
I may not get to hold
you in my arms all through the night.
But deep in my heart I truly know,
you're the one that I love,
and I can't let you go.

No matter how many times
I try and move on,
my heart always takes
me back here to you

Where you used to be,
there is a hole in the world,
which I find myself constantly walking around in the daytime,
and falling in at night. I miss you like hell.

I miss you like the sun misses the flowers,
like the sun misses the flowers in the depths of winter,
instead of beauty to direct it's light to,
the heart hardens like the frozen world which your absence has banished me to.

Forever is not today,
not tomorrow or a century that will come,
but a lifetime.

Once in awhile right in the
middle of an ordinary life love gives us a fairy tale.

You know it's love when
he tells you that you look gorgeous first thing in the morning;
after a hard night out!

Thinking of you is easy - I do it every day.
Missing you is the heartache,
that never goes away.

For five minutes with you,
I'd drive for a week.
A minute spent in the embrace of
my lover is equivalent to an eternity of joy!

Loving you is like a picture with a thousand words.

The words "I love you" are not for anyone
to say from their mouth to their beloved one.
It's a feeling that you can whisper to each
other from heart-to-heart without saying it aloud.


Find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, who calls you back when you hang up on him, who will lie under the stars and listen to your heartbeat, or will stay awake just to watch you sleep... wait for the boy who kisses your forehead, who wants to show you off to the world when you are in sweats, who holds your hand in front of his friends, who thinks you're just as pretty without makeup on. One who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares and how lucky his is to have you.... The one who turns to his friends and says, 'that's her.'

In dreams and in love there are no impossibilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment